We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Are you an experienced Healthcare Assistant with a passion for caring for people? If so, we want to hear from you!
- Based in Upper Hutt
- Permanent Part Time Position – No weekends
- Join our dedicated and supportive team
Gain Health Centre – Health Care Assistant
We are seeking an enthusiastic Health Care Assistant for our modern, medium size General Practice situated in Upper Hutt. The vacancy is for 20 hours per week, starting as soon as possible. Gain Health Centre’s mission is to provide an excellent standard of health care in a welcoming, safe and caring environment.
We offer a multi-disciplinary team environment. You will be working with our GPs, nurse practitioner, nurses, a prescribing pharmacist and a supportive administrative team. You will enjoy stimulating and interesting environment.
This role is working up to 20 hours per hours per week, across Monday to Friday.
What we are looking for
- Experience in the health care sector
- Consistently accurate and a quick learner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong command of verbal and written English
- Ability to build strong rapport with team members
- A physically fit person who is confident, friendly and approachable
- Basic computer skills including MedTech Evolution
To apply online, click Apply Now button or please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request further information (Position description, Application form, Gain Health Centre profile).
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
COVID-19 Vaccination: Applicants will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination status.