We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Full Time
- Application Closes 24 Feb 2022
- Wellington – Lower Hutt
- Healthcare Support Worker
- Work a roster that enables you to plan
- Full training and development opportunities
- Benefit from our Staff well-being calendar
Benefits – what’s in it for me?
Whilst working with Enliven you will be given the opportunity and support to gain nationally recognised qualifications in Health and Wellbeing and to be part of a committed team delivering high quality care to our residents.
- Opportunities for additional training for career advancement into positions of responsibility
- Smart uniforms provided, with various aspects of attire available to suit your style – you choose the colour!
- Working in a team in a peer support environment.
- Annual staff Wellbeing calendar, with each month focusing on a different aspect of health and wellbeing
- Ability to work a roster that enables you to manage work/life balance.
- A progressive pay scale that recognises your qualifications – $21.76 – $27.33 per hour, based on skills & experience
About the role
As a Health Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing care and support to our residents by following Enliven’s Eden Principles to deliver a safe, secure and supportive environment in which we encourage our residents to maintain their independence and to make decisions for themselves .Your key responsibilities will be:
- Deliver the highest standard of personal cares to every Resident
- Support elders to have autonomy by doing as much as possible for themselves in a way each elder chooses.
- Assist and support the daily activities in a way that meets the Eden principles and the Domains of Wellbeing
- Take instruction and delegation under the direction of the Registered Nurse.
- Provide assistance when an emergency occurs or additional support is required by the team
- Ensure resident’s needs are attended to effectively and in a timely manner
- Full and part time opportunities – working a variety of shifts across our rosters, we can discuss what works well for you.
As well as a passion for the wellbeing of older people, you will be enthusiastic but patient and well organised with great interpersonal skills and sense of humour. You will share our values of empathy, compassion, and respect. In addition, you will have:
- Ability to communicate with and respect the diverse cultural heritage of each individual, whether Resident or staff member
- Careerforce Level 2 Health and Wellbeing Certificate or preparedness to gain one
- Good written and documentation skills
- Basic computer skills
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination, including booster, if eligible
PSC is a not for profit organisation and a charity incorporated under the Charitable Trusts Act 1957.
While we operate as a separate entity to the Presbyterian Church, our name, Enliven, is a celebration of our beginnings, our heritage and the values we share. We welcome multi cultural staff from any spiritual background to join our wider whanau.
A job with PSC is a career that supports and empowers thousands of people to live happy, healthy lives. We love people – and that includes our employees. At PSC, we truly value our staff and put a huge amount of effort into making the work environment positive.
It’s a fun place to be, and we need caring kind, creative, reliable and energetic people to join our team. APPLY NOW!
How to apply:
PLEASE APPLY VIA OUR WEBSITE https://psc.qjumpersjobs.co/
To discuss the role or for more information get in touch Kate Battersby 04 5696400 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: please apply only if you have the legal right to work in New Zealand
As a healthcare provider, Enliven operates a ‘Smoke Free’ policy onsite.
Applications close 24th February 2022