We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Permanent part time positions to suit your lifestyle, work, study etc.
- Develop your career in a growing organisation
About the role
We’re looking for Home Support Worker on a part time basis (29 hours a week) to join our team based at The Poynton Village in Takapuna. Reporting to the Village Manager, you’ll be part of the team providing support to our residents to enable them to live an independent life. Your duties will include providing general housekeeping duties and some personal support to residents and providing first aid support if required. Flexibility to work a variety of shifts is a bonus as our Residents require support around the clock.
This is a part time, 29 hour a week rostered shift to suit your availability and lifestyle.
Some of the great things you will be doing:
- First aid support: able to respond calmly to emergency call bells
- Housekeeping support- provide support to maintain a safe and clean environment
- Personal support to assist with personal cares while maintaining resident’s dignity
- Supporting our residents to live their best life while remaining as independent as possible
We are looking for an outgoing person who has a passion for the health industry and aged care living. Someone who is respectful, has great communication skills and can use their initiative. Other things that will help include:
- Current First Aid Certificate, although training is provided
- Patience and willingness to deliver an outstanding service to our residents
- Energetic reliable and friendly customer service approach
- Certificate in Health and Wellbeing or working towards this
Metlifecare is a leading New Zealand owner and operator of retirement villages, providing rewarding lifestyles and outstanding care to more than 5,600 New Zealanders. We pride ourselves on providing retirement communities in which people are empowered to be the very best version of themselves. Since 1984, we have been a leader in New Zealand in the development and management of vibrant social communities for older people. The care, comfort, happiness and wellbeing of people is at the heart of what we do and why we do it.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent