We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Due to the constant high demand for tutors, we are always looking for quality and reliable tutors to work with clients on a one-on-one basis in Christchurch.
- Tertiary students must be achieving excellent results.
- Tertiary students and graduates must be able to tutor either Maths or English to a Year 13 level. Any additional subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Economics, Business Studies, etc will be well considered.
- Own vehicle & current driver’s licence.
- Willing to travel to student’s homes.
- Able to commit at least 4 hours per week.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) are essential.
- You must be reliable, able to work without supervision, punctual and have excellent personal presentation.
Successful applicants will be required to:
- Undergo a face to face meeting
- Provide a copy of your degree or your latest academic transcript if you are currently studying.
In return, we will provide you with students, competitive rates and the ability for you to set your own hours. We look after all the administration and allows you to concentrate on what you do best… teach!
Please apply now if you’re interested!