We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We have exciting opportunities for experienced Homecare Support Worker within the Palmerston North and Feilding area. If you have a can-do attitude, are reliable and would like to be a part of our support team and help our clients live an independent and wholesome life, we would love to hear from you!
We are recruiting for various shifts over a 24-hour cycle, Monday – Sunday
What is the role about?
You will assist our clients in:
- Personal care support and passive limb stretches
- Household support including meal preparation
- Taking clients to appointments, and other social events
The ideal candidates should have the willingness to learn and have:
- Right to work in NZ – Citizen, NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Full New Zealand Driver’s Licence and own transport
- Ability to communicate competently in English
- Experience in working with autistic, brain injury and spinal cord injury clients is preferred but not essential
- Pay rate $21.50 – $27.00 per hour depending on industry qualifications
- Travel allowance provided (time and mileage)
- 24/7 support
- Employee benefits
- On-going training and development with the opportunity to complete recognised NZQA qualifications
- Robust induction and client specific training
How to Apply:
Please apply with a CV and cover letter or call Jessica – 0800 840 940 (Option 6) for any further queries you may have