We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Enliven as part of Presbyterian Support Southland is one of the largest providers of Residential Aged Care Services in the South. “Our Vision is as community where all people can make the most of their strengths and feel included, valued and safe”. The Enliven service philosophy is that some things make for happier, healthier living, no matter what your age or ability.
About the role:
We have vacancies available at our Vickery Court Rest Home on North Road for experienced cleaners.
These are permanent part time roles, averaging 42 hours per fortnight, working 6 hour shifts on a 4 on/4 off roster over 8 weeks. Flexibility around hours of work can be negotiable for the right candidate.
Key tasks include:
- Regularly cleaning residents rooms, dining rooms and common areas
- Ensuring designated areas are cleaned to a high standard
- Keeping all work areas, including the cleaners cupboard, clean and tidy
- Ensuring the health and safety of yourself and others is maintained while undertaking cleaning tasks
What you will need to be successful in the role:
- One years’ experience in a similar role preferred
- Physical fit
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of health and safety requirements in the workplace.
How to apply:
If you are keen to help us provide a clean, safe and homely environment for our residents please apply by following the link below:
Please click here to apply
To view the Position description click here
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note to be considered for this role you will need to have the right to work in New Zealand and be fully Covid 19 vaccinated.
Pre-employment checks may include criminal history check, drug and alcohol testing and a medical assessment.
Location: 181/183 Spey Street,Invercargill 9810, Invercargill, Southland
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent