We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Oaks Hotels & Resorts is one of Australasia’s largest apartment style accommodation providers, managing a portfolio of over 55 properties across five countries.
Oaks Wellington Hotel are looking to expand its housekeeping team, with a number of full-time, casual, part-time positions now available. Immediate start available.
Rates offered: $21.2 – $24 per hour
Housekeeping team members receive a fortnightly allowance in addition to their salary.
Open Interviews Dates:
Wednesday 27th July
Drop in between 10am – 2pm
Where: Oaks Wellington Hotel
89 Courtenay Place, Te Aro, Wellington 6011
Please bring your:
Resume, Passport, Visa documentation
Successful applicants will be offered a job on the day!
The Housekeeping department plays a vital role in guest satisfaction, ensuring that productivity is achieved on a daily basis and rooms are cleaned to meet the high standards of Minor Hotels.
- Mopping & vacuuming.
- Rubbish removal and cleaning refuse rooms.
- Cleaning bathrooms and windows
- Cleaning the communal lounge and dining room
- Processing the hotel linen delivery
Housekeeping training and induction support provided. Work as a team for the first month for all new applicants. You will be supported by an experienced team member. 2 people per clean.
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- 50% discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands in AUS and NZ.
- Discount when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes, bars and wellness retreats.
- 50% off The Coffee Club VIP membership
- Furniture, Australia Zoo, Medibank insurance discounts.
- Additional paid leave including Birthday, Vaccine and Study leave
- Career progression & education assistance
- Wellbeing programs (Uprise)
- Reward & Recognition programs
Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates who have working rights within Australia or New Zealand.
Our people drive the success of our business, so we will invest in your skills to allow you to grow and progress through your career. You’ll feel at home as part of a close team who thrive on delivering exceptional guest experiences and working in a company focused on ensuring the best work place culture.