We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We are delighted to represent my client, a company with a strong presence in many workplaces in New Zealand who is seeking an Inbound Customer Sales Executive. My client who is based in Penrose is a leader in its field and is a value-based company with a great team and culture!
Do you buzz from making sales and hitting targets? Want to work in a busy environment? Are you tired of standing on your feet all day? Well, have we got the role for you! The main duties of this role will be to nurture, expand their existing customer base, and grow business revenue with new customers through professionally promoting and selling. This is a fast-paced role and if it sounds like the fit for you keep reading!
We are looking for a bubbly Sales Representative with an ASAP start. This is a permanent full-time role. This role will be Monday- Friday 8:30 am -5:00 pm and 40 hours a week. This role will have a competitive base salary and has unlimited potential as the commission is uncapped!
As a Sales Representative, some of your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Effectively convert incoming contacts/leads to sales with excellent phone-based selling skills
- Providing a high level of customer service for all incoming phone calls
- Create and identify opportunities to develop new business and new customers leading to revenue growth
- Manage open leads and ensure all leads are followed up within the agreed timeframe
- Develop trusting and effective working relationships with allocated corporate customers
- Maintains and grow customer relationships to achieve sales targets, ensuring that customers receive a positive experience every time
- Maintains an awareness of market changes and proactively responds to ensure competitiveness
- Ensure all data is inputted accurately and on time into CRM and sales processes are followed
As our ideal candidate you will demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a sales role (doesn’t have to have been in a previous call center environment)
- Proven ability in sales with high energy, drive and a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills and negotiation abilities
- Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft Office as a minimum
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to multitask and prioritise, with excellent time management skills
- Can pick up systems fast, and can work with a computer confidently
- As this is a permanent role please only apply if you have permanent residency or citizenship
If you would like to find out more, please apply now.