We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
In this entry-level asset management role, you will provide support asset management operations across GNS Science’s geohazard monitoring networks, primarily in support of the GeoNet programme. Duties will include stock & workshop management, upkeep and analysis of asset data and logistical support of field teams.
We are seeking a person with an interest in a career in asset management to be part of the enhancement of our geological hazard monitoring networks and their capabilities.
The position is based at our Avalon office and would suit someone who enjoys detail and a supportive work environment. Career progression opportunities exist for the right candidate. Candidates will show flexibility, innovation and a commitment to quality. People skills, teamwork, and the ability to approach and interact with a range of people are also a must.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Good understanding of asset management principles
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Eye for detail and ability to identify trends and anomalies in datasets
- Strong problem solving skills and capability to learn
- Able to work pragmatically and to work through ambiguity to achieve outcomes
- Working as a member of a team and working through others
- Skilled in relevant technical software and systems as well as word processing, excel and other general computer software
- A willingness to learn and stay up-to-date with new technology
About GNS Science
GNS Science, Te Pῡ Ao, is well known internationally and occupies a unique place in Aotearoa New Zealand’s science landscape. We have a strong heritage of producing world-leading Earth science research. Our people are passionate and committed, and focused on bringing to life our vision of a cleaner, safer, more prosperous Aotearoa New Zealand
GNS offers a supportive and flexible work environment, professional career development and generous employee benefits.
Want to know more?
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or queries.
COVID-19 Vaccination requirement
All employees are required to be vaccinated in line with our Vaccination Policy. New employees will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencing employment.