We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Part time role, 20 hours per week
- Level 1 & Level 2 Support
- Manage the vendor relationships
Our client is a small crown agency based in Wellington with a total head count of 50 FTE. Looking at the reporting standards and climate change across New Zealand.
Working in a high performing team, you will be working as the sole IT Representative for the organisation, you will be charged with.
- Level 1 and Level 2 support
- Work closely with the external IT vendor
- Office365 and Windows environment
- Set up new devices and AV for meetings
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Passionate about IT and supporting a business
- Experience with Windows and Office365
- Professional and hard working
- Friendly can do attitude
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Dikesh on 027-534-5374
Please note due to current border restrictions we can only consider applications from candidates who are presently based in New Zealand.