We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Kairuruku, Ngā Tāngata Me Te Ahurea | Coordinator, People and Culture
Join a diverse P&C team and a great organisation with fantastic development opportunities!
- Exciting opportunity for someone looking for their first HR role
- Bring your creativity, passion, innovation, and ideas
- Work flexibly, this role is open to be worked around study or other commitments (18+ to 37.5 hours per week)
Mōu | For you
Tatauranga Aotearoa Stats NZ are dedicated to diversity, equity, inclusion, health and wellbeing. We welcome every gender, race, ability, religion, and background and encourage people to be their authentic selves.
Starting salary: $58,906 – $69,301 negotiable
- Develop and grow your career (coaching, training, study support, secondments)
- An environment where we can all be leaders, where your ideas and input are encouraged
- Contribute to meaningful work that makes a difference to all people in Aotearoa
- 3 extra annual leave days (taken during Christmas office closure)
- Free annual flu vaccination, eye tests, and subsidised eyewear
- Join various social, network and support groups (toastmasters, multi-cultural, social club)
- New central-city 6-star green offices that cater to a variety of working styles and needs
Te tūnga | The role
This permanent role is based in Wellington. Reporting to the Senior Advisor – People and Culture your focus is to support our busy P&C functions including Organisational Development, advisory, and the recruitment team to provide administration, coordination services and support. You’ll have input to developing our business processes, and build strong relationships with our advisors and People Leaders across the organisation.
We recognise full time work isn’t suitable for everyone, so we are open to looking at part time or other flexible arrangements. Your team will include two other coordinators who are responsible for supporting all of the P&C functions with you. The key focus for the next 12 months is to simplify our processes and work with the Senior Advisor on implementing streamlined ways of working. This role is a great stepping-stone to a career as a generalist or specialist in the profession.
Nōu te rourou | What you bring
We see you bringing passion, excellent communication and innovation to the role and team. We encourage and consider transferable skills and experience gained from outside of work e.g., whanau, church, sports, volunteering, or a comparable role in a different sector or industry.
We want to see the following information in your cover letter and CV relating to:
- Why Tatauranga Aotearoa – Stats NZ is the place for you, why us, and why Government?
- Any information about your knowledge and experience, or desire to learn and build knowledge and experience of Te Tiriti, Tikanga, Te Reo and Te Ao Māori, and engagement with Māori.
- How you’ve demonstrated or encouraged diversity and inclusion in and/or outside of work.
- Examples of strong relationships you’ve built and how and why relationships are important.
- Examples where you’ve demonstrated leadership, e.g. lifted others up, led by example, demonstrated problem solving, owned a project or piece of work, spoken up for yourself or others.
- Examples where you’ve shown curiosity and tried new things, taken on other perspectives, challenged the norm, reflected on your own and other’s behaviours, attitudes or motivations to learn.
- Where you’ve demonstrated customer centricity, everyone is a customer mentality, collaborated with others and invited feedback, spent time with diverse people and communities to broaden your views.
Ko mātou |About Us
Tatauranga Aotearoa – Stats NZ is a Central Government employer of around 1400 people across Aotearoa. We provide data and statistical outputs to support the decisions that the Government, Māori and Iwi organisations, businesses, NGOs and New Zealanders make every day. Our work is About Aotearoa, for Aotearoa – data that improves lives today and for generations to come.
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
We realise we’re asking you to submit a cover letter and CV that encourages you to be you! We are truly committed to diversity, inclusion and lifting our cultural capability.
Please reach out to Ally Cuccurullo, email@example.com to arrange a kōrero (chat) before you apply if that is what you need from this process. Or reach out to us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: We will be screening applications as we receive them to move swiftly to interview shortly after the advert closes (depending on application numbers this date may change). You may be asked to complete a pre-interview screen via phone or video.
Check out our careers site to find out more about working at Tatauranga Aotearoa Stats NZ.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: unsolicited CVs will not be accepted, do not contact the Hiring Manager directly, instead reach out to email@example.com
You must have the right to live and work in Aotearoa New Zealand, and have a valid vaccine pass to apply for this job. Pre-employment checks are part of our recruitment process.
06 Jun 2022 23:55
Graduate, 1-3 years experience