We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Our Longwood Care Home is on the lookout for energetic Kitchen Assistants to join the team. There are permanent, part-time and casual positions available, working on a rotating roster, offering flexibility to suit your lifestyle.
As a Kitchen Assistant, you will work as part of the kitchen team to provide nutritionally delicious meals to the Care Home residents. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door to the catering industry.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- General kitchen duties (dishwashing and cleaning)
- Assist with food preparation
- Adhere to Hygiene and food safety standards
- Maintain confidentiality
- Follow Health and Safety procedures
- Ideally, you will have one year of work experience in a similar role, however, we will provide training and support with career development
- You will be a team player, with the ability to work independently, and is prepared to roll up your sleeves and get stuck into to whatever needs to get done
- Demonstrate empathy, enthusiasm, and passion for making a difference to residents
- Ability to work rostered and rotating shifts (including weekends)
- Reliable transport or travel arrangements
What Bupa can offer you
- Ongoing training and development
- Industry-competitive remuneration and benefits
- Opportunities for national (and sometimes international) career advancement
- Internal reward and recognition programmes
- Employee led B-fit Health and Wellbeing programme. We practice what we preach by encouraging our people to make healthy lifestyle choices
Bupa is one of New Zealand’s leading healthcare providers with a strong commitment to helping people across the globe live longer, happier, healthier lives. We have retirement villages and care homes located across NZ.
At the heart of our service are our values – Brave, Caring, Responsible. These are the principles that determine the way we behave and what we believe. They also bring us together as a family, giving us a common culture, and they inspire trust and loyalty in our people.
If you are reliable, passionate about caring for eldering and want to make a positive impact on people’s lives, then we would love to hear from you. Don’t delay – APPLY NOW and join our awesome team!
The NZ Government COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021 (Vaccinations Order), has mandated that workers in the health and disability sector must be double vaccinated, including booster vaccinations which came into effect on 23 January 2022. Due to this mandate, we will need evidence of your two vaccinations and your booster. If you received your second dose on or before 16 August 2021, then you must get the vaccine booster by 15 February 2022. If you received your second dose after 16 August 2021, then you must get the vaccine booster within 183 days (6 months) of your second dose. You will be asked to provide evidence of your vaccination status during our recruitment process.