We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
The Critical Care Complex consists of 18 Intensive Care beds, 13 resourced of which 4 are dedicated Paediatric bed spaces and 6 High dependency beds.
We are known for our state of the art equipment, fantastic facilities, and excellent team environment.
Catering to both adult and paediatric patients from the Counties Manukau area we specialise in Plastic surgical patients from the Auckland Region, Burn patients from around New Zealand and the Pacific, and spinal injured patients from the upper North Island.
Working with us will give you the opportunity to work with a varied case mix of patients. Our dedicated Medical Staff work closely with our experienced nurses to provide the best outcomes to our patients.
We are passionate about providing quality care and continuously look to improve our service by undertaking a variety of quality improvement projects.
We are looking for critical care nurses with ICU qualifications or with acute experience to join the team. Opportunities like these don’t come up often, so if you have always wanted to work in the Critical Care Complex at Middlemore, now is your chance.
What we expect from you :
- Passionate about patient centred care
- Always seeking new ways to improve your patients and Whaanau experience
- Collaborate friendly team member
- Able to advocate for your patients at all times
- Seeking to improve as a registered Nurse
- Excellent communication skills
Here’s what we can offer you :
- Comprehensive orientation package
- Supported university study and opportunities to complete ICU course
- Very structured framework for professional development and career progression in Nursing
- Collaborative work environment
- Pathways for professional development including internships for management, CNS / Nurse Practitioner, education, research, and Patient at Risk Team
- Fantastic supportive team environment
- 1+ years recent acute RN experience in a large hospital setting in NZ.
- Critical Care experience desirable
- Valid NZ RN Annual Practicing Certificate
- Eligible to work in NZ
And the list goes on……….
If you want to join us on this amazing journey it’s easy, just apply online or for more information please contact Fran Upoko in the Recruitment Centre on 09 276 0044 ext 53449
Job number: CMH20217057
Applications close: 3rd February 2022
Our highest priority is the safety and welfare of our patients and our people. We have strict Health & Safety measures to keep our people safe. All new employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 under the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021.
At Counties Manukau Health people and their lives matter to us. We are a values based and inclusive organisation that is committed to delivering the best health outcomes for our community. To help us achieve this we need a workforce that reflects the population we serve. We strongly encourage applications from all backgrounds who share our values and have a passion to work in our community and would greatly value seeing applicants from our Maaori and Pacific communities. We are also committed to our Disability Strategy, which focuses on people with disabilities; they are our patients, whaanau, community and our staff – all carefully considered in our action plan. Together we will improve the accessibility needs for everyone who has a disability. Our values are Valuing Everyone- Whakawhanaungatanga , Kind –Manaakitanga, Together –Kotahitanga, Excellent- Rangatiratanga. If these are your values too, then join us today.