We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We wanted to bring the highest quality dining experience in a vibrant environment to Christchurch and we think we’ve done a pretty good job. Our approach to everything we do is centered around our customers from the moment they walk through the doors. Our specialty is our meat, but it doesn’t stop there. This is a dining experience like no other and we strive to ensure this is one to remember.
We’re getting busier, and as such need some more help in the kitchen! This role is ideal for a passionate, hard working individual, with a commitment to high standards and an interest in learning and developing their skills in the kitchen.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Making each dish according to the recipe
- Ensuring stock is rotated to minimise wastage and kept and correct temperatures
- Setting up the kitchen for busy periods
- Ensuring prep and ordering lists are always being completed each day
- Assisting the kitchen manager as required
- Ensuring that the kitchen is always kept clean and tidy
Skills / Experience
You will be required to work as efficiently as possible, in a busy team environment, so great communication skills will give you instant bonus points. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to jump-start their cooking career but doesn’t know where to begin.
What we are looking for is:
- A passion for people and a drive to create memorable experiences
- A professional and friendly approach
- Energy and enthusiasm
- A fun and positive attitude
Cook Brothers Hospitality Group started in 2004, and we’ve been on an epic ride ever since. We have created some of New Zealand’s most beloved bars, restaurants and licensed burger joints, with outlets throughout the country which offer outstanding food and beverages delivered with warmth and hospitality. Google us, have a beer with us, join us!
In return for your dedication and commitment, we offer:
- Competitive pay and transparency in how to move up, fast!
- Industry leading training – we invest time into you and your professional development
- Staff discounts at every site!
- Opportunities to work across all sites!
- A supportive and encouraging team
Could this be the next step for you? Click Apply to start your journey!