We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Our Elderslea Central Laundry in Upper Hutt are looking for a part time (51 hours per fortnight) Laundry Assistant / driver to join their dedicated team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assisting with all aspects of laundry services
- Ensuring all linens, clothes and bed sheets are washed folded and organised neatly
- Keeping your work area clean and tidy
- Following set policies and procedures to ensure all areas are safe, and hazard free
- Enjoying a role with plenty of variety.
- On occasion’s driving our small laundry truck to deliver linens to our other site.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience in a similar position and with chemical handling
- The ability to handle a fast-paced environment
- A commitment to delivering an excellent service
- A team first attitude and an eye for detail
- The ability to work on a rostered shift basis
- The right to work in New Zealand.
- A full class one New Zealand drivers license with a clean driving history.
Who we are
We’re the proud owner and operator of 44 Villages across New Zealand, providing Village and Aged Care Living. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
At Oceania, we build villages, not just homes. Places designed to enable our residents to live the way they always have, with value, purpose and connection to the things that matter most. We’re led by them, and it’s this shared belief in better that makes our approach different.
We Kiwis have a proud tradition of striving for better. That’s why we’re reimagining the retirement living and aged care experience.
What we offer
This belief in better means we are committed to supporting you to learn and do better, and will provide you with:
- A safe and healthy working environment with access to a free, confidential support service
- Opportunities for ongoing development and career progression
- Employee shares, at no cost, for permanent employees
- Access to a range of great staff discounts with our suppliers.
No matter your role within the Oceania team, we all share the same dedication to providing expert and personalised care for the people that once cared for us.
We strive to do better every day. Apply now and become part of our journey.