We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Advice and support students and staff in student progression in the School of Science programmes
- Full-time Permanent
- Located at AUT’s City Campus
The School of Science at Auckland University of Technology offers programmes spanning scientific disciplines from environmental science to chemistry to biological sciences. Our Administration Team supports the delivery of these programmes and other activities within the School. Several new and exciting opportunities have been created for talented people who enjoy providing administrative support in a challenging, fast-paced and progressive environment.
This position is an advisory role providing high-quality advice on Science academic programmes for students and academic supervisors in the School of Science. You will enjoy engaging with administration staff, students and academic staff on a daily basis to support programme administration. You will provide advice to students and staff to facilitate student progression through their programme. You will thrive on efficiency, accountability and ownership for your role and actions.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Collaborative work style with a friendly and approachable manner
- Experience in a tertiary environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A high level of professionalism
- A willingness to learn university regulations, policies and procedures
- Attention to detail and experience with data management and continuous improvement to services
If you have a professional approach, are flexible, adaptable, assertive and proactive with a high level of initiative, then we want to hear from you.
AUT will require successful applicants to provide proof of full COVID vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Closing Date: 2 February 2022, 11:55 PM
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent