We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Nau mai ki te Kuratini Tuwhera.
Mō te tūnga | About the role
We have a vacancy for a Learning Designer on a 12 month fixed term agreement as cover for parental leave. At the Open Polytechnic, the Learning Designer is responsible for completing, amending and maintaining the design and development of pedagogically sound, technology enabled teaching and learning experiences for open, distance and flexible learning programmes. This position can be based anywhere in NZ (Working from Home), or based at our Campus in Lower Hutt.
Ngā pūkenga mo te tūnga | What you will bring to the role
- Experience in developing bicultural and/or culturally responsive courseware
- Knowledge and experience of instructional/learning design principles and educational practices
- Experience in learning resources development, including assessments
- Well-developed communication skills with the ability to negotiate, clarify goals, communicate information, concepts and arguments effectively
- Effective planning and organisation skills
- Well-developed computing skills, including authoring tools and learning management systems
- Creativity, innovation and willingness to investigate non-traditional alternatives
- An understanding of the current tertiary education sector in Aotearoa New Zealand (desirable)
Mō mātou | About us
The Kuratini Tuwhera is Aotearoa New Zealand’s leading distance and online learning provider. We are also a subsidiary of Te Pūkenga – New Zealand Institute of Skills and Technology, together with all other Institutes of Technology and Polytechnics in Aotearoa New Zealand. Set up as part of the Government’s Reform of Vocational Education, Te Pūkenga is creating a national network of online, on-campus and on-job learning. Under this exciting new direction, Open Polytechnic will be fully incorporated within the new organisation from 2023.
We specialise in taking the learning to our students, focusing on enabling the success of approximately 30,000 students each year. We’re a place where you can make a difference.
We offer a wide range of learning disciplines from Real Estate to Social Work, Construction and Education. From our Academic Staff Members to our Student Journey Centre, we ensure our students are at the heart of everything we do, every step of the way.
Ngā hua o tō tomo mai ki a mātou – Why you should join our team
We offer our people free education (50% off for whanau), free car parking on campus, flexible working options (including some working from home), a modernised working environment, subsidised school holiday programmes for your children, free fitness classes, and an on-site café.
We are proud of our kaimahi and value every contribution from all of our people.
Tono mai | Apply now
If this role sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Applications must be submitted online via our career’s website.
Applications close Sunday 7 August 2022