We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
This popular position will enable you to work part-time in our main Library. You will be responsible for general shelving of returned library materials.
It would be fabulous if you have knowledge of library classification systems and a passion for library work. You’ll need to show us that you:
- have previous experience working in a library environment
- will focus on customer service being at the heart of everything you do
- are organised, reliable and committed to working as part of a team
- are methodical and conscientious in your approach to work to ensure accurate shelving of library items
- display initiative in your work and can work autonomously.
Yes, you can work after school hours in this role! The hours of work are:
- Tuesday: 4pm – 5.30pm
- Thursday: 4pm – 5.30pm
- Saturday 9am – 1pm
To reduce the risk of harm of Covid-19 to our staff and our community, Council require all staff to be fully vaccinated. It has therefore been determined that this role may only be performed by a person who is fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
To find out more about working for Porirua City Watch this video
Need more information? Contact Desiree Flaws on 237 3813 or email Desiree.Flaws@poriruacity.govt.nz.
Applications need to be received via our Careers Portal by Thursday 03 February 2022.