We are collecting job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
BAYADA Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) deliver the highest-quality private duty nursing care to help people live their best lives where they most want to be—at home. If you want to make a difference, provide meaningful one-on-one care, and develop relationships with both clients and team members, BAYADA has many opportunities and schedules to find your perfect fit.
Make your career what you want it to be
At BAYADA, we care for people of all ages, diagnoses, and acuity levels, giving you the chance to explore your interests and put your skills to work, whatever your skill level – new nurse through high-tech experience. BAYADA offers paid training to expand your clinical skills.
BAYADA has a client in Hawley, PA in need of a night shift nurse – Thursday, Friday and/or Saturday nights. Client is trach/vent and has a hoyer lift in the home. We offer paid training to learn or refresh your trach/vent skills.
Supported by a team dedicated to your success, our Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) enjoy:
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support so you’ll never feel alone
- Variety of shifts to fit your lifestyle: Full-time, part-time and per diem positions
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid, industry-leading training
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- Local and national reward and recognition programs
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
- A positive and stable working environment with a supportive office team
- Certifications to advance your skills
- Employee referral bonuses for referring your friends & family to BAYADA
- Student Loan Forgiveness program
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current LPN license in good standing
- Current CPR certification
SFR-MAR-PA LV Poconos
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.