We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We are Straumann. United for global excellence in dentistry.
Every vision has its story. Ours began more than 60 years ago. Since then, our innovations and achievements have become landmarks in dentistry worldwide. Straumann began as a family-owned institute, grew into a publicly owned holding company, and today comprises a number of international companies around the world. The Straumann Group develops, manufactures, and supplies dental implants, instruments, CADCAM prosthetics, and biomaterials for use in tooth replacement and restoration solutions or to prevent tooth loss.
Straumann partners with passionate people who fit in with the agile dynamics of our size-for-success company. People at Straumann appreciate the opportunity to shape the future and create impact. Encouraging leadership and inspiring ideas from our people have guided us through our proud history of pioneering innovations.
This is a training position to develop the skills to become a Machinist
- Operate CNC machinery with the assistance of a Machinist to ensure parts meet specifications.
- Inspect parts visually and dimensionally to include SPC part inspection
- Follow procedures and quality requirements
- Clean and maintain machines. Other duties as required.
- High school student or equivalent from a Technical/Trade school preferred.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- A plus is basic machining knowledge, precision measuring, and blueprint reading experience.
- A mechanical aptitude and a commitment to learning and to adopting good work habits.
- Good eyesight and manual dexterity work with small parts and hold tight tolerances.
- Attention to fine detail and high quality.
General manufacturing environment. May be exposed to hazards associated with manufacturing equipment and tools. It may require moderate lifting. Requires manual dexterity and the ability to manipulate small objects.
SAD ID: 569259
What can you expect from us?
- An agile and ambitious environment.
- Open, friendly colleagues who #collaborate and #support each other:
We are #Players+Learners.
- The #freedom to #create and #engage: You can leave your #FootprintInDentistry.
- An employer who invests in our #inspiring corporate #culture.
- The #opportunity to develop yourself as a person and in your #career. We #grow.
- #Attractive workplaces at great locations – We are a #GlobalPlayer.
- A good salary and many other cool #benefits (depending on location).
- To work for the No. 1 in #Dentistry and one of the leading #MedTech companies.
Stay tuned and connect with us!
@straumannjobs at LinkedIn – Xing – Twitter – Instagram – Pinterest – Quora