We collect jop postings from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and tempory job opportunties which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Our current Magazine Designer is moving into a new role and we are looking for someone to take their place. Suitable candidates will:
- Have experience with Adobe InDesign
- Be able to create well-presented magazine articles from supplied stories and pictures
- Have their own computer or laptop
- Be capable of working remotely
- Be based in or near Southland for induction and training
Because the position is part-time but our magazines are bi-monthly, additional tasks to fill the time include:
- Putting together newsletters for an audience of thousands using Mailchimp
- Entering readership statistics into Excel spreadsheets
- Updating our WordPress websites
Training will be provided for these responsibilities.
Workload will vary week-to-week, so the successful candidate should be flexible and expected to check emails on a daily basis. Applicants should be prepared to work a maximum of 100 hours in a 2 month cycle.
This role would be ideal for a student or recent graduate looking to earn valuable industry experience, or as a side-project for someone already experienced, though all applicants will be considered.
Payrate is $25 per hour.