We collect jop postings from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and tempory job opportunties which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Based in the Southern region: Otago / Southland / Central Otago
- Fixed term, Part-time, 1.0 FTE (80 hours per fortnight)
- Vaccination programme until 31 December 2022
Here at the Southern DHB we have the opportunity for you to take on an Performance and Communication Strategy Lead role as part of our Covid-19 Vaccination roll-out across the Southern region.
About the Opportunity
This Performance and Communication lead position shall work within the Covid-19 Vaccination Immunisation Programme and report to the COVID 19 Vaccination Programme Manager undertaking strategic decisions for COVID19 vaccine across the southern region. The role will also provide a quality lens for the communications team and build key relationships with the Ministry of Health and our key stakeholders.
This role shall work closely with the greater Vaccination Workforce, as well as the Programme Manager. Specifically, this role shall be responsible for:
- Working with the operations manager to interpret and communication complex ideas and data
- Consulting with key groups and stakeholders to socialise the plan
- Produce planning materials that consider multiple programme streams
- Apply a strategic lens to operational activities to capitalise on promotional aspects
- Working closely with the Programme Analysts to build data resource to support the programme strategic decisions
- Ongoing monitoring of the implementation plan and managing risk
- Develop and implement large multi-faceted communications campaigns and ensure all plans have an equity focus
This is a full-time fixed term position however hours of work could certainly be negotiable for the right candidate.
We are seeking an Performance and Communication Strategy Lead who is able to hit the ground running as part of our covid 19 vaccination programme team dedicated to the successful roll-out of the Covid-19 Vaccination to the Southern District region (from Oamaru to Stewart Island). Preferably the successful candidate will be able to start in this role from early January 2022.
Requirements for the role:
- Tertiary qualification in relevant discipline
- 10+ years’ experience in project management or a senior communications role in a health field or development
- Proven experience identifying strategic risks, taking actions to mitigate and gain stakeholder support in solutions
- Experience producing planning materials that consider multiple programme streams
- Leadership ability, including strategic and forward-thinking, ability to analyse and identify opportunities for improvement
The Southern DHB has the largest regional coverage of all the New Zealand health boards, providing services to 350,000 people in diverse communities across a huge geographical area. We take pride in all the services we provide, and our aim is to improve, promote and protect the health of our region. Our customers – patients, staff and communities – are at the forefront of everything we do.
Closing Date: Thursday, 6 January 2022
Due to the fast paced nature of the DHB, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change. Don’t delay, make sure you apply as soon as possible.
Do you currently work for Southern DHB? If so, please apply for this role via our internal careers site, found here: Pulse > Applications > Corporate > SuccessFactors
For further information please contact, Recruitment Advisor – Strategy, Primary and Community Directorate, Phone (03) 214 5770 or Email: email@example.com
In the interests of protecting our people and our patients, all appointments will be subject to:
- Occupational Health Assessment
- Police Vetting / Ministry of Justice safety checks
- Serious misconduct checks (previous Public Service departments and statutory Crown entities only)
- Following the update to COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021, to be employed with Southern DHB you will be required to be fully vaccinated as a health care worker. If you have already been fully vaccinated you will need to provide proof of this to Occupational Health staff. If you are not yet fully vaccinated you must make arrangements to be fully vaccinated, as required by the Order, by 1 January 2022.
Wording for non-DHB websites only:
To Apply: We only accept online applications. Please apply via our website: https://careers.southernhealth.nz/