We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
MANAGER (National) SETAC Ltd
SETAC is a Training & Social Enterprise wing of 26 year old NGO Shakti Community Council Inc. We are looking for a MANAGER (National) to manage its education and training programmes, online and face to face, alongside promoting environmental sustainability.
If you wish to be part of a dynamic team which is unconditionally passionate about upskilling people and making education accessible, nationally and in Australia, we have an opening for a Manager who can manage a diverse team and work towards building a sustainable, viable organisation.
Our ideal candidate will have an MBA or degree in Business/Marketing/Communications, either from New Zealand or overseas.
Skills and Qualities that we are seeking:
· Candidate will have the ability to manage a diverse team of employees / teachers / facilitators and oversee the day to day requirements of SETAC. Experience in management of educational institutes would be an added advantage.
· Be confident, self-motivated and empathetic with an understanding for charitable causes.
· Must possess excellent communication skills and ability to communicate professionally, with team members as well as with external agencies.
· Be proficient in English and be able to develop and write funding applications, write reports and be accountable.
· Have a good understanding of online education system delivery
· Must have an aptitude to negotiate and have good presentation skills.
· Must be flexible and adaptable
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Having own car and full New Zealand Driver licence is essential. Position can be part-time or full-time and is negotiable.
Part-time hours: 25-35 per week
Application Deadline: 25/01/2022
Expected Start Date: 1/02/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Professional development assistance
We have an internal COVID-19 risk and identification policy and all protocols as per Ministry of Health guidelines are strictly followed.
- Temporarily due to COVID-19