We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Market Risk Analyst – Graduate
Westpac New Zealand has a rich heritage and offers employees a multitude of opportunities. We aim to attract the best people inside and outside of the business – building an organisation where the best talent thrives.
This is a rare opportunity for a keen and enthusiastic graduate with a growth mindset who would like to join Westpac’s Financial Market Risk unit. The team oversees all market risk, liquidity and funding risk, and dealing room credit risk arising out of the Treasury and Financial Markets businesses.
If you are driven to deliver the best possible results for the organisation we would love to hear from you!
About the role:
You will be responsible for ensuring that frameworks are appropriate for management of financial market and treasury risks and ensure the businesses are operating within the agreed frameworks. It’s a given you’ll be an exceptional performer, and be motivated to build on your understanding and knowledge of the risk characteristics of FX, and interest rate products, and RBNZ banking standards.
This would really suit a critical thinker who can build effective relationships and assimilates information quickly and drawn to a healthy team culture where you will be given permission to exercise your initiative.
- You’ll ensure risks are being measured correctly and identify new and emerging risks
- You will report breaches and escalate appropriately– making recommendations for improvements and controls
- You will manage the daily oversight of activities and risk measures to ensure compliance with agreed frameworks and policies
- You will produce regular reports for the Senior stakeholders with appropriate commentary and analysis
- University qualifications held in Commerce ~ Finance, Accounting, Statistics/ Mathematics or Engineering
- Programming and advanced macro skills and SQL
- You will be able to demonstrate your skilled report writing, commentary, and analysis
- You will be a team player who is naturally self-motivated
- Understanding of basic risk characteristics of FX and interest rate products
- Highly developed analytical skills – ability to solve problems independently
- Builds effective relationships and assimilates information quickly
You may bring relevant experience in banking or financial institutions through extra curriculum activities, part time or summer jobs.
What is in it for me?
As well as immersing yourself in a supportive team environment, you’ll be offered some of the best banking, wealth and insurance benefits in the market! You will gain access to a suite of online learning modules and career planning tools to grow with us. Lastly, we provide an additional 5 days paid wellbeing leave and offer fantastic staff banking package!
What is it like to work there?
We’re passionate about people and take pride in building teams that reflect the diversity in our communities. From day one, we’ll invest in your growth and empower you to take ownership of your on-going learning and development.
Click “apply” to submit your CV and cover letter or contact Sian Ramirez, Talent Acquisition Consultant, email@example.com for more information.
**Please note we are happy to answer your questions, but we do not accept applications sent by email**
: Risk Management
: AKL-Auckland City and Fringe
: 22/06/2022, 5:03:37 AM
: 06/07/2022, 8:59:00 AM