We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Please note, All applicants must apply online through the District Webpage at: https://www.applitrack.com/lebanonct/onlineapp/
Applications through Indeed only cannot be accepted.
Lebanon Middle School
- Associates Degree or 60 credits towards a Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability of work independently and in cooperation with other adults
- Ability to effectively supervise and implement instruction with individual and small groups of students
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to use technology and other related platforms;
- Enthusiasm for helping children;
- Respectful attitude;
- Patience, flexibility and adaptability;
- Strong organizational skills
Building Principal and Instructional Coach
To implement supplemental content instruction with individual and small groups of students under the direction of classroom teachers, content area specialists, and building administrators.
- Reinforce classroom instruction through review of content and practice with pre-requisite skills.
- Meet with classroom teachers and instructional coach to discuss interventions and student progress.
- Create weekly, targeted intervention lesson plans using the approved planning template;
- Implement daily lesson plans (using Board approved programs) for students targeting individualized support;
- Consults with instructional coach to create groups for intervention
- Work directly with students to provide small group instruction or push into classrooms;
- Administer progress monitoring assessments as directed by instructional coach
- Provide students with positive feedback and encouragement;
- Support student understanding of math skills;
- Track student progress using district approved platform;
- Collaborate with classroom teachers to communicate goals/achievements, progress, student challenges and changes in interventions;
- Foster a positive learning environment that is sensitive to student needs that promotes increased mathematics performance.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Pay rate is $20/hour. Work week is 29 hours. Building principal will establish daily start and end times based on the building schedule. This position includes no benefits.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lebanon, CT 06249: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location