We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
NOW HIRING PART-TIME ENGLISH/VERBAL TEACHERS/TUTORS FOR THE SAT/ACT
IMMEDIATE PART-TIME OPENINGS IN YOUR AREA!
Since 1977, Huntington has been changing the lives of children. As a leader in the tutoring and test prep industry, our success is attributed not only to our highly acclaimed instructional programs, but to the amazing teams of qualified and devoted professionals who commit themselves to helping students achieve success in school each and every day. At Huntington, we are eager to continue to build our teams! We seek to hire the best, most talented professionals into our organization. If you are a qualified, caring and dedicated teaching professional, interested in spending your time working directly with students, we’ll give you the opportunity to do what you love to do – TEACH!
- Work with students in a 1 to 1 setting, or a small group up to 4
- There are no lesson plans to write or homework assignments to grade!
- Flexible, part-time hours – afternoon, evening, weekend and summer
- Competitive hourly rate and paid training
- Professional development opportunities
- 4 year degree required.
- Certification/license a plus although not required for subject tutoring.
- All experience levels are welcome to apply – recent grads, current teachers, and retired professionals. Related subject experience in the subject area (including graduate studies) will be beneficial and considered.
- Must be a caring and qualified professional committed to the success of students!
Interested in applying? Enhance your resume with experience that is highly respected in the field of education. If you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying, send your resume to the link provided.
Job Type: Part-time
- After school
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Self-determined schedule
- Weekend availability
Naturally we adhere to all of the CDC, local and federal guidelines regarding utilizing facemasks, and social distancing. While we prefer to instruct in-center, we make accommodation for remote tutoring when it does not compromise students’ goals.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Avon, CT: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location