We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Walter & Wild is a New Zealand Food Manufacturing company with a substantial portfolio of iconic brands including Hubbards, I Love Food Co., Aunt Betty’s, Hansells, Vitafresh, Greggs, Alfa One, Movenpick (NZ and AU), Killinchy Gold, NZ Natural, Zilch and Chateau.
Our people are critical to our success.
We are looking for experienced Merchandiser to provide cover in the Kapiti region. This role will be on a permanent, part-time basis for 14 hours per fortnight.
Responsibilities for the role include but are not limited to:
- Filling of stock to ensure shelves are presentable for Walter & Wild’s products.
- Rotation of stock to ensure shortest dates are used first.
- The building of displays as instructed by Territory Manager.
- Advising stores of out of stocks and other issues/opportunities for Walter & Wild’s brands.
- Advising Territory Managers of any issues with Walter & Wild’s brands.
- Processing credits on any damaged stock when required.
- Any other tasks as instructed by Territory Manager (i.e. shelf relays)
To be successful for this role, you will:
- Previous merchandising/sales rep/retail experience preferred but not essential.
- A high standard of presentation.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills.
- A reliable car, phone and internet access.
- Have a valid store safe pass (would be an advantage).
- Clean/Valid Full driver license.
The Box Ticking Stuff:
- Only applicants with the right to work in New Zealand should apply for this role.
- In line with company policy, applicants will be required to complete pre-employment drug testing and a Criminal Conviction Check.
- Driver’s License is required.
Why Walter & Wild (W&W)?
Joining us means joining a global organisation with very exciting growth plans.
With a fresh approach, we aspire to be the leading innovator, marketer and creators of food in NZ. Whilst our ambitions are big, we do not want to feel big.
At Walter & Wild we believe in being fiercely independent and doing what we feel is right and sometimes that means taking the path less travelled.
We celebrate and value what makes us different. Having a variety of people who are passionate, innovative, flexible and who know how to have fun is important to us.
Basically, what we are trying to say is that Walter & Wild is an awesome place to work full of equally awesome people.
Our Values are important to us. It is what makes us Walter & Wild. We are Kind, Loyal, Accountable, Brave, Challengers, and Playful.