We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
We want you to be our Brand representative in store. Using your passion for our brands you will create interest and excitement for shoppers through building impactful displays and ensuring our products are presented at their best.
How you will contribute
- Build strong relationships with our customers and Sales team by being reliable, efficient and communicating effectively;
- Build displays of our products in line with our standards and in the pre-agreed locations;
- Use impactful Point of Sale on our displays to generate shopper interest in our products;
- Make sure our products are always available on shelf for shoppers to purchase;
- Keep looking for additional opportunities to enable shoppers to enjoy our products.
What you will bring
Most importantly, a desire to do your best every day and make our Brands thrive in store. To be successful, you will:
- Ideally have previous merchandising experience but don’t worry, we will provide training if you haven’t;
- Be confident with good interpersonal, communication and customer service skills;
- Be self-motivated, able to work autonomously and take pride in your work;
- Be flexible, as hours may change due to business needs and busy times of the year;
- Be comfortable using the technology in a Smart phone.
You will also need a current driver’s license (unrestricted) and have a road worthy vehicle covered by a comprehensive car insurance.
What we can provide:
There are many advantages in working for Mondelēz. Just a few of these are:
- A highly competitive wage rate that grows as your experience does
- Guaranteed hours with the ability to secure additional hours
- Extra annual leave after 3 years service
- Company-paid physio for both work and non-work aches & pains
- Company-paid Safe in Store pass
- Access to discounts at major retailers and service providers
- Free access to the Mondelēz Employee Assistance Programme
- Monthly and Annual Merchandiser Awards to reward high performance
- The opportunity to progress your career if you wish to
- A great team to work with!
More about this role
This role will support 9 hours weekly, within hours spend across Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday
Stores to support
- New World Paremata, Whitby
- Pak n Save Porirua – Sunday 5am (or Saturday night 9pm)
- New World Paremata – Sunday 5pm onwards, Friday during the day 8am-4pm
- New World Whitby – Sunday 5pm onward, Wednesday/Friday during the day 8am-4pm
- Countdown Aotea – 7pm onwards
- Countdown Porirua – 7pm onwards
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.