We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Here at Health 2000, our people are what make us special and unique. We recruit and look for energetic individuals who want more than just a job. We want people that share our passion for health, are excited by retail, excited by helping people and excited to represent our brand and what we stand for. In a nutshell, we need people who care.
We are currently looking for two Part Time Natural Health Sales Consultants for our Queensgate Store.
Key to your success in these roles will be your knowledge of health & wellbeing and a passion for delivering outstanding service every time.
The regular hours of work up to 27.5 hours per week to be worked Wednesday 9.00am-3.00pm, Thursday 9.00am – 6.00pm, Friday 9.00am-6.00pm and Saturday 10.30am-4.00pm. Additional hours may be available on other days to cover shifts. You must be confident in opening and closing the store.
The regular hours of work up to 18 hours per week to be worked Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Sunday 11.00am – 4.00pm. Additional hours may be available on other days to cover shifts. You must be confident in opening and closing the store.
As one of our star team members, we will offer you:
- Full training and support to excel in your job;
- Nurturing environment;
- Great employee purchasing privileges;
- Career development that can take you anywhere.
Your mission is simple: to ensure customers leave Health 2000 happy and with a complete solution for their needs. To achieve this you will:
- Have a passion for improving the lives of our customers and their families;
- Enjoy helping people to lead a healthier and happier life;
- Understand the mechanics and discipline of retail and sales;
- Enjoy working in a team environment;
- May be a qualified practitioner or have knowledge of the Human body and basic functions;
- A genuine willingness to learn.
We look forward to talking to you about your future with Health 2000. Please apply now by way of a CV and Cover Letter indicating which role you are applying for.
Please note our recruitment process involves a Ministry of Justice history report and a Credit Check
- Part Time
- Application Closes 17 Jun 2022
- Wellington – Lower Hutt
- Retail Salesperson