We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Part Time
- Application Closes 04 Feb 2022
- Wellington – Porirua City
- Nursing Instructor and Teacher, Postsecondary
Nurse Consultant – Part Time
- Are you able to share your clinical expertise to train and mentor others?
- Do you enjoy seeing people grow and develop in their roles?
- Are you driven by contributing to teams that can deliver high quality standards of care?
We are looking for a Senior Registered Nurse, who is ready and able to deliver clinical leadership across our Enliven residential services. We are looking for a special someone, who is a seasoned professional that not only thrives in their clinical environment but operates with business acumen and operational know how, so that they understand how to bring together best clinicial practice skills and high quality service delivery, whilst optimising available resources.
This role will see you working autonomously but in collaboration with a flexible fun loving team, which includes 3 other Nurse Consultants and a physio Consultant who contribute to clinical leadership and systems management through:
- clinical coaching in the practice setting
- classroom and workshop presenting
- decision support with RNs for residents with complex needs
- self directed, contemporary professional role modelling
- complex care planning advice and support including palliative care planning
If you are passionate about the professional growth of nurses in aged care, enthusiastic but calm and well organised with the following skills and expertise then this could be the job for you.
To thrive in this role you will have a natural desire to achieve high standards and do this by having developed the following professional toolkit:
- NZ Nursing council registration and current APC
- a broad understanding of aged care
- at least two years experience in a senior clinical role within aged care
- the ability to drive clinical excellence and manage clinical risk
- demonstrated planning and organisational skills
- Computer literate with concise documentation skills
- excellent communication skills
- a good sense of humour
In addition, you will be someone who enjoys getting the most out of others, you will be approachable and build strong working relationships with your colleagues and the teams you support across the organisation. You will be keen to work with the Eden principles that are fundamental to the way we do things at Enliven and you will value the core principles under which we operate. You will have the flexibility to travel across our sites, which may, at times involve overnight stays.
What’s in it for you
As a learning organisation, you will be provided with on-going professional development and your career can extend in many directions. We will assist you to grow and build on your skills and experience, so that you achieve what you are looking for from your role.
- Support to attend professional networking events, i.e: conferences & seminars to upskill and continue to grow in your role
- Annual staff Wellbeing calendar, with each month focusing on a different aspect of health and wellbeing
- A network of Manager and Clinical teams to work alongside and provide peer support
- An organisation that values it’s teams and places people at the heart of everything we do.
- Reimbursement of annual practising certificate fees and relevant training
- Access to discounted healthcare cover and to employee assistance programme
- Work/Life Balance – a senior role working 56 hours over 7 days per fortnight, so time to enjoy those leisure activities!
Our Enliven services create age-friendly communities where people are happy and thrive, regardless of their age or ability. Our homes and villages are places where older people have companionship, choice, variety, fun, meaningful activity and a sense of purpose.
Visit our website to find out more or APPLY NOW via our careers page https://psc.qjumpersjobs.co/
To discuss the role or for more information get in touch with Joy Tlapi on 027 612 3066 or email email@example.com
Please note: please apply only if you have the legal right to work in New Zealand & hold a valid Covid-19 vaccine passport.
Applications close 4 February 2022