We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Christchurch, Manawa Health Centre
- Do you have a passion for nursing and nursing education?
- Are you an experienced educator or seeking a change in your nursing career?
- Work for a progressive world class tertiary education provider
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi – About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team. This role will involve teaching in theory, simulation and clinical courses in the Bachelor of Nursing. The role is primarily based within our entry level Bachelor of Nursing students, but there is also opportunity to teach in other nursing and health related programmes from foundation level to postgraduate depending on the background, qualifications and experience of the successful applicant. The role will suit a registered nurse with a background in nursing including – medical-surgical, rehabilitation, primary health care and/or older persons health. The successful applicant will work with a team of staff who are experienced nurse educators. Participating in research projects is an expectation, with a level of involvement in research negotiated as part of the role.
Staff members are expected to work across programmes according to their professional background and educational qualifications. This role requires a passion for nursing and nursing education, has an excellent reputation as a professional, and who can contribute to undergraduate and/or postgraduate education and research. This role may suit an experienced educator or someone new to nursing education who is seeking a change in the direction of their career.
Ngā pūkenga me ngā wheako – Skills/experience:
- A minimum of three years full time clinical experience as a registered nurse
- Clinical and educational qualifications and skills that support teaching of nursing
- A broad range of clinical practice and skills
- Vision, innovation and a commitment to facilitating own and others’ learning
- Capable of supporting students to achieve their learning outcomes
- The ability to develop and implement flexible teaching and learning methods, including the use of learning technologies
- The ability to contribute to research outputs
- Time management skills, including the ability to effectively and efficiently administer, organise and co-ordinate activities and meet deadlines
- Engagement with assessment and feedback processes.
- Teaching experience (if senior academic staff member)
- Digital literacy including – competence using a computer (including Microsoft Office products)
- Effective communication with a diverse range of others, at all levels within and outside the organisation
Mō mātou – About us
Ara Institute of Canterbury Ltd is a vibrant and progressive tertiary institute providing world-class, tertiary-level education throughout the Canterbury and Waitaki region. Our talented employees, innovative business collaborators and supportive community partners are passionate about the role they play in our learners’ success.
As a subsidiary of Te Pūkenga, Ara is committed to giving effect to Te Tiriti o Waitangi and delivering services in a manner that responds with excellence to the needs of Māori learners and their whānau, as well as the aspirations of iwi and Māori communities throughout our catchment (including Māori employers). To deliver effectively on this commitment, Ara recognises the need for a culturally competent and confident workforce vertically and horizontally across our organisation.
This position is covered by a risk assessment conducted under the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 and as such the successful candidate is required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. As part of our pre-employment checks they may be asked to provide confirmation of their vaccination status.