We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
New Zealand Regional Director – Transportation
(Based in any key office in New Zealand)
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
To complement our excellent reputation for quality work and project delivery, and we are looking for an outstanding General Manager to lead our established National Transportation business—someone with a proven track record in developing and implementing measurable strategies, winning work, and delivering projects on time and within budget.
Below is a brief snapshot of some of the key accountabilities:
- Develop, implement, and monitor business strategy and plans for the transportation business to achieve organisational goals and agreed outcomes.
- Full management of P&L and implementation of measurable KPIs
- Build and maintain positive, long-term relationships with existing and new clients; foster strategic partnerships to support business development and grow our transportation presence across New Zealand.
- Collaborate with other sectors within the company to leverage synergies and capabilities across business disciplines, thus providing integrated client solutions.
- Identify capability gaps within the team and facilitate development and recruitment of appropriate staff.
- Actively promote the exchange of expertise and support wider knowledge growth. Participate in both internal and external knowledge communities, locally and internationally.
To succeed in this role, you will be a recognised leader within the Transportation sector with 15+ years’ experience—someone who leads from the front, is resilient to adversity, and is hands on to ensure we deliver excellent outcomes for our clients. It goes without saying that you will have strong commercial and business acumen combined with an inclusive and proactive leadership style.
Along with your leadership experience, you will be highly connected within the Transportation sector and actively represent Stantec at forums, and industry events. Moreover, you successfully develop executive level connections with both government and private clients.
You will also contribute to the overall leadership of the New Zealand business and represent the sector in our New Zealand Executive Leadership team. Here, you will be working closely with other ANZ leaders to participate and assist in the delivery of our regional and global growth strategy.
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer many benefits to ensure your professional development and wellbeing is sustained:
- Flexible Working Arrangements including purchasing up to four weeks additional leave and provision for school term contracts, job sharing, and part time employment.
- Learning and Talent Development Programs including global programmes, online learning, and on-the-job learning.
- Mentoring to support your development
- Health Insurance, Income Continuance Insurance (ICI), and Life Insurance.
- Service Recognition Awards
- Employee Assistance Program
How to apply
Applications close on Friday 19th August 2022
To discuss in more detail, contact Glen Tarrant on 04 381 6729 or 027 4430 184. Alternatively, apply directly online.
NZ Regional Director, Transportation (General Manager)
Recognised Degree and Chartership
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: Business Management
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 25,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!
New Zealand-Auckland, New Zealand-Christchurch, New Zealand-Dunedin, New Zealand-Hamilton, New Zealand-Hastings, New Zealand-Nelson, New Zealand-Tauranga, New Zealand-Wellington