We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
The Remarkables and Coronet Peak – Barista (Part Time / Casual)
Do you have a passion for GREAT COFFEE? Are you pumped when you make it quickly and deliciously? Then we want you! Applicants must have experience in producing exceptional coffee in high-volume outlets, with calm confidence in times of customer chaos.
Successful applicants are able to skilfully and efficiently satisfy our guests with fantastic coffee while working under pressure. This role also requires the operation of POS till systems, guest service, bartending, cleaning and bussing tables. We are looking for someone who is motivated to lend a hand and help in any other area of the cafe as required.
About the role
- Producing exceptional espresso coffee and a variety of hot & cold beverages- this will be a challenge as it is high volume and high pressure
- Bar and table service in some outlets
- Cleaning and maintaining coffee & bar equipment to high specifications
- Daily stock control
- Processing orders as per guest requirements
- Managing the operation of the till, and balancing takings at the end of each shift
- Assisting in other areas of the cafe as required
- Fully trained Barista and able to supply references to this effect
- NZ Liquor License General Managers Certificate will be an advantage
- Ability to make multitasking appear effortless
- Excellent customer service skills
- Hardworking with stamina – you will need to keep up a great pace all-day
- High level of personal presentation and hygiene
- Cash handling skills
- Experience in frontline customer service
- Willingness and flexibility to assist other areas of the cafe as and when required
- An understanding that employment is subject to the vagaries of the weather and the hours of work cannot be guaranteed