We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We are looking for a part time Registered Nurse in the Canterbury region to join our dedicated team at The Oaks, working 16 to 24 hours per week.
At Oceania, we’re committed to building communities and creating connections, and our shared mantra, ‘believe in better’ is engrained in everything we do. We’re reimagining the retirement living and aged care experience in New Zealand, and that goes for both our residents and our people.
We offer a nurse-led service, which means by joining us you’ll have the opportunity to practice at full scope. Using your clinical knowledge and judgement, you’ll provide care and support for our residents, having a meaningful impact on their lives, and their families.
You’ll be part of a team that puts respect and compassion at the heart of what it does, providing excellent care that reflects our resident’s individuality and their right to choice, respect, and dignity.
What you’ll be doing:
- Inspiring others while coordinating the daily care needs of our residents
- Practicing both independently and collaboratively to provide comprehensive nursing assessments and interventions
- Building connections and relationships with our residents and their families
- Having the autonomy to make critical decisions regarding resident care
- Providing leadership to care staff and other team members.
What you’ll bring
- A current New Zealand Annual Practising Certificate
- Commitment to excellent service delivery
- Previous experience using clinical systems
- InterRai experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- The ability to manage your time effectively
- The ability to coach and mentor other staff
- The flexibility to work on a rostered shift basis.
- $32.44 to $40.21 per hour based on experience
- Weekly roster includes weekends and night shifts
Who we are
We’re the proud owner and operator of 44 Villages across New Zealand, providing Village and Aged Care Living. Our dedicated team are passionate about transforming the aged residential care experience and redefining what it means to live in a New Zealand Care Centre – ensuring that it’s a life stage to be enjoyed with purpose and connection in a way that is unique to the people we care for. All of our Oceania team share the same dedication to provide expert and personalised care for the people that once cared for us.
At Oceania, we build villages, not just homes. Places designed to enable our residents to live the way they always have, with value, purpose and connection to the things that matter most. We’re led by them, and it’s this shared belief in better that makes our approach different.
We Kiwis have a proud tradition of striving for better. That’s why we’re reimagining the retirement living and aged care experience.
What we offer
This belief in better means we are committed to supporting you to learn and do better, and will provide you with:
- Indemnity insurance cover and APC reimbursement
- A clinical career pathway to support your ongoing development and career progression
- Formal PDRP programme, supported by our Clinical Education team
- A safe and healthy working environment with access to a free, confidential support service
- Employee shares, at no cost, for permanent employees
- Access to a range of generous staff discounts with our suppliers.
We strive to do better every day. Apply now and become part of our journey.