We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Taranaki Base Hospital, New Plymouth
Flexible up to 1.0 FTE (80 hours per fortnight)
- Looking for an exciting opportunity to use your occupational health skills?
- Do you want to advance your career in and exciting and dynamic sector?
Taranaki DHB is committed to providing a healthy and safe place of work and is seeking applicants for this part time position.
In Taranaki, it is easy to achieve an enviable lifestyle without having to compromise your career path. The region’s amazing mountain, rivers, lakes, fantastic coastline and outstanding surfing and tramping opportunities, masses of parks and gardens, as well as a major events calendar, make it a great place to live and work.
The Taranaki District Health Board is a large organisation (2,100 staff) operating in the exciting, changing Health sector.
Reporting to the Health and Safety Team Manager, you will be working alongside a small team of Occupational Health and Safety specialists, and have the opportunity to;
- Provide Occupational Health advisory services and support
- Ensure effective rehabilitation and return to work processes
- Maintain our health assessment and monitoring program
- Contribute toward injury prevention programs
This is a great opportunity to put your occupational health skills and knowledge to good uses. Our ideal candidate will bring the following skills and experience
- Registered Nurse with a current practicing certificate
- Previous experience in an occupational health role
- Excellent communication with the ability to easily build rapport
- Brilliant time management skills and an ability to work autonomously
- Excellent writing / report skills
Click here to view the position description.
To make an application click “Apply Online” from within this advertisement.
For further information please contact Jackie Heapy, Health and Safety Team Manager Jackie.Heapy@tdhb.org.nz
Closing date for applications is 3rd March 2022.