We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
About BePositive Therapy
BePositive is a boutique allied health service provider, with expert knowledge and experience within the NDIS and rehabilitation arenas. The leaders at BePositive want to share their years of knowledge and educate employees so that they may deliver high-quality services, improve the future of clients, and enable them to live their best lives. BePositive provide assessment and therapy services across Victoria, Tasmania, and Darwin.
- BePositive Therapy have positions available for Occupational Therapists across, Launceston in Tasmania, Eastern suburbs of Melbourne and Gippsland in Victoria. We welcome applications from OTs in New Zealand wishing to relocate or any New Zealanders already in Australia and keen to work in any of these locations.*
We are looking for Experienced Occupational Therapists who specialise in working with adults or children 0-17 within the disability, mental health and rehabilitation arenas.
Some reimbursement of relocation costs can be negotiated.
For a confidential discussion and to learn more about the role contact
Jessica Hall, Clinical Director on +61 3 9112 5982.
As an Occupational Therapist at BePositive Therapy you will work with clients in their homes or other community environment.
Your duties will include:
· Conducting assessments, such as functional capacity review, assistive technology, home modification or housing assessments.
· Report writing.
· Designing and implementing therapy plans to assist clients to reach their goals.
· You will be an integral part of a team and supported to provide services through regular and specialised clinical supervision and weekly team case conferences.
· The role is flexible and provides the opportunity to work from home, in the community and in our office locations
· You will be provided with mobile phone and computer.
Skills and Experience
· Current AHPRA registration
· Strong evidence of well-developed communication skills
· An ability to work autonomously
· Well-developed time management and organisational skills
· A desire to learn and commit to regular continuing professional development
· A commitment to engagement in quality improvement activities
· Driver’s licence and reliable vehicle
(You will receive a Travel Allowance on top of your base salary)
Desired (but certainly not essential)
· Knowledge of the NDIS
· Experience working in the NDIS
· Home Modifications Experience
· Work within an experienced team – we want our experience to become your knowledge
· Receive regular supervision from expert practitioners
· Opportunity for Professional Development both through our internal in-service program, journal club and external PD opportunities
· Opportunity to progress your career within the organisation
· Work for a team that values your growth as a therapist
· Work for an organisation that values client outcomes
· Flexibility to work from home or from our newly appointed office in Launceston while still closely connected to your team
· You will be remunerated with an above award salary package.
· Phone and laptop provided
· Part-time hours available- (Minimum 4 days per week)
At BePositive we are a small team looking to grow our family. We have a strong focus on building a reliable and high-quality service and we are looking for team members who share our passion. We strive to build a team where every member is valued and supported to develop and love what they do every day.
BePositive is a flexible and inclusive employer that values and supports workforce diversity. We strongly support equal opportunity and encourage applicants from all people including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, those with culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, the LGBTIQ community and people with a disability
For a confidential discussion contact Jessica Hall, Clinical Director on
+613 9112 5982 or send your resume and covering letter to Heather Ring, Human Resources Officer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Travel reimbursement
- Visa sponsorship
- Work from home