We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Office Administrator This New Zealand owned and operated company are looking for a talented administrator to join their friendly and supportive team.
Your new role
- Answering calls and emails.
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers and clients.
- Replying E Mails.
- Providing Administrative support to Office manager and colleagues where needed.
- Updating staff and phone lists as required.
- Maintaining office stock levels, ordering supplies as required.
- File management – proof reading, formatting, data entry and filing.
- Assisting with scheduling appointments, diary management and coordination of the office.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Recent and relevant experience as an Office Administrator or similar role
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to organize a busy workload.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- An excellent communicator, adaptable, flexible, easy going and highly professional.
- Ability to deal with conflicting priorities.
What you’ll get in return
- A supportive work environment and great work culture.
- Competitive salary, dependant on your previous experience.
- Regular morning teas and work celebrations.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.