We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Joining Countdown Newtown is more than just taking on a new job!
Being a part of our Online team will open you up to endless opportunities throughout our network of stores where we will help you build your career!
We offer a number of benefits to staff including
- Full training
- Opportunities for career progression
- Work close to home
- Grocery discount card
- Discounted online shopping delivery
- Diverse and inclusive team environment
- Gym and insurance discounts
The hours and days for this Online Assistant position are Tuesday, Friday & Saturday 1400-2230
We have been providing our customers with online shopping for over 25 years! Join the team and be part of continuous growth. During your shift as an Online Assistant you can expect to be
- Walking around the store collecting products for our online customers unique shopping orders
- Sourcing the best alternatives to products that may not be available
- Communicating with our online customers regarding their orders
- Working quickly and efficiently to complete yours and your team’s daily goals
In this role we are looking for our new team member to have
- The ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining superb attention to detail
- A willingness to work on your feet – sometimes walking 12 – 16kms per day!
- A focused and “can do” attitude for the busy shift ahead
- The ability to be flexible with working hours and take on extra hours when required
Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making Kiwi’s lives a little better every day.
If this sounds like you click APPLY NOW, we’d love for you to join us!