We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Recruiting for Dunedin! We are currently looking for people who are keen to join the team as a support worker in Community and Rehabilitation.
What does a Support Worker do?
As part of a wider team, you will assist our clients to live as independently as possible, within their homes and community. You will help our clients to achieve their goals and reach their potential, through both practical and emotional support. Responsibilities can be varied and you will follow a care plan, which may include some or all of the below:
- Personal cares (Medication, showering, dressing, toileting etc)
- Complex cares; Hoisting, catheter, stoma, etc.
- Home management
What’s in it for you?
- A career pathway for staff through the learning and development framework to achieve NZQA qualifications, which are fully funded.
- $22.49 -$28.25 per hour, depending on experience and qualification.
- Free Brand new Android phone with unlimited calls and data
- Travel reimbursement between your clients
- Join one of NZ’s most attractive place to work in 2022
What are we looking for?
- Attitude – a desire to help and support others, achieving excellence in all you do!
- Excellent communication skills
- Physically fit and resilient!
- Previous healthcare or care-giving experience is required and Healthcare qualifications are advantageous
- Candidate must be fully vaccinated
- Must have a valid Restricted/Full driver’s license & own transport
Healthcare NZ is amongst the top 10 employers in New Zealand in 2022.We are a leading provider in-home and community-based health, rehabilitation, nursing, mental health and disability support. Our aim is to support people to live as independently as possible, for as long as possible and to maintain their independence regardless of age, injury, illness or disability. If you are passionate about what you do and are interested in exploring a rewarding career with us, then we would love to hear from you!
You must possess the right to work in New Zealand and a willingness to undergo police vetting and additional checks in order to be considered for this position.