We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
The hikes are 3-4 hours long and you drive around to pick up maximum 7 dogs, take them to an off leash park for a an hour run around and then drop them all home and give them a rinse and towel dry if needed.
The hikes are paid as a fixed $80 per hike which is for 4 hours work. Included in this time (either straight after the hike or later at home) is uploading a few photos and videos to our social media, showcasing the hounds you had that day for the owners to check out.
Full training is provided before you take hikes solo.
There are two hike times in a day: 8:30-12:30pm is the morning hike slot and 1-5pm is the afternoon hike spot. We run hikes Monday-Friday only.
If you can let me know in your application what hike times you could take for me.
- Confidence handling dogs and driving a small van are important. Also the ability to take amazing photos and videos too.
- The van will be located in Hastings or Taradale (depending on where you live) and you’ll need to make your way there and back to use the van for the hike.
- A full licence is a must.
- Must be able to go out on the hikes in all weathers.
- You would need to be in your first or second year of uni so that you can commit long term
Experience managing social media accounts is a bonus.
Please let me know your experience with hounds and photography and also your availability to take hikes Monday-Friday morning and afternoon.