We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Bendon is a much loved, iconic New Zealand company with a history dating back 75 years. We are looking for a dynamic, experienced Sales Consultant for our Northlands store to help bring Bendon back.
This position is for 26.5 hours per week, working across Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
We are looking for someone who is excited about coming on our journey of transforming this amazing brand.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary above hourly minimum wage
- An opportunity to develop and grow with our comprehensive internal learning framework
- You will be awarded with a Bendon ‘BRA FIT’ Specialist certificate and Customer Service and Sales Training Certificate after 3 months of comprehensive training programme
- Flexible working hours, and the ability to purchase leave in advance and achieve real work/life balance
- Wellness leave and reduced working hours after a qualifying period
- Being part of the Bendon family in a casual and warm environment
- Being part of a team that wants to make a difference and EMPOWER women
- Great discounts at our stores and online
What you’ll do:
- Use your love of lingerie and fashion to provide outstanding customer service, and build trust and loyalty with our wonderful customers
- Work with a passionate team to reach sales targets
- Maintain high store performance and customer experience
- Process payments and keep up to date with daily admin tasks, including general cleanliness and presentation of the store
Who you’ll be:
- A driven individual with an owner’s mindset, who loves a challenge and feels comfortable working towards sales targets and KPI’S
- A customer service superstar who delivers a world-class retail experience to our customers every time
- A natural ability to build rapport with any customer and assist their buying decisions
- A high performer with a growth mindset – you take pride in seeing your team excel and lead by example
- A great communicator who has a passion for connecting with people
- A proactive approach, motivation to achieve, and a drive to continuously improve!
If you are passionate about retail and people, love lingerie, want to work for an international company and this sounds like an opportunity you’d like to explore further, then we’d love to hear from you. Apply online now.