Kansas City – USA – Part time jobs for students
Security Officer – Now Hiring!
You’ve got the right skills. What you need is the right opportunity to unleash your potential. We agree, and we’re hiring!
Every day is different at GardaWorld with diverse work assignments and flexible schedules. We are leaders in Professional training programs that cover every aspect of delivering world class security services. And every industry counts on us because we’re the very best at what we do. Perhaps you are, too.
In our complex world today, GardaWorld stands out as the largest privately owned security services company in the world. We’re experts at protecting people and assets. We’re also growing everywhere and expanding in multiple locations. If you’re a sharp, talented, self-confident individual who excels in customer service, you can build a future here. We give you all the tools you need to expand your skills and grow your career with exceptional opportunities for advancement. You can stand out – and thrive – here, too, as a Security Officer.
At GardaWorld, we know your compensation is important so we provide competitive hourly starting rates for every market we’re in. We’re growing our team here in Belton, MO.
Compensation: $15.00 hr.
Shift hours: Nights (weekends only)
- GardaWorld now offers DailyPay! (ask a team member for more details)
About the job:
- Excellent customer service is always your top priority.
- You observe, survey the area and provide reporting on activity at your assigned location.
- You provide rapid response in critical situations.
- You’re good with reading and writing detailed reports.
- You know when and how to enforce customer procedures, regulations and standards.
- Monitor metal detectors and enforce no beep policy
- Conduct bag checks at the metal detector post
- Provide excellent customer service to employees and contractors
- Patrol facility and ensure doors are secured and alarms are armed
- Escalate emergency situations to site supervisor and law enforcement as needed
- Maintain shift activity log and c omplete incident reports and required documentation for all security incidents
- You have a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- You’re able to ace (and pass) an extensive screening process
- If you have Security, Military, Law Enforcement experience – even better!
- Ability to sit, stand, and walk for extended periods of time
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
If you want a real career opportunity where you’re part of a dynamic supportive team that’s dedicated to your success, check us out. We’re a global organization that embraces our cultural diversity and we promote engagement, communication, and sharing ideas across all our teams. At GardaWorld, you’ll have plenty of room to grow – and that’s just for starters. Explore your future with us today.