We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Full Time
- Application Closes 26 Jul 2022
- Wellington – Wellington
- Payroll and Timekeeping Clerk
- Join our flexible, diverse, supportive & inclusive workplace
- Enjoy flexible working options and a great work-life balance in this part-time role
- A rare opportunity to work for one of New Zealand’s most iconic brands
We are looking for a part-time Payroll Coordinator to join our winning team to support the Payroll Manager and be part of our People & Capability team .
The primary responsibility to support the Payroll Manager and coordinate accurate and timely payroll processing.
You will work with both employees and managers, need to be able to multi task and utilise planning processes to meet monthly timelines. You will need to be able to cope under pressure and work within strict timeframes to a high degree of accuracy.
To be successful in this role you will have
- General knowledge of payroll processes including calculations and reporting gathered from previous experience within a similar role.
- Medium skills in using Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Payroll system and the Microsoft suite of products
- Proven fast and accurate data entry skills
- Some experience of operational HR practices and processes is required, ideally having had one other payroll data entry job
- Knowledge of relevant employment legislation is desirable.
At NZR we love what we do, we work hard and have fun! You’ll be joining a team of awesome people who are passionate about the game and each other, and you’ll be backed with support to thrive in your role. We know that life isn’t all about work, so we are open to flexible working options.
We value diversity and inclusion and are committed to improving our cultural responsiveness. We embrace and respect each other’s values and we are so proud to be Rainbow Tick certified. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and walks of life.
If you are looking to join a fantastic group of people and think you have what it takes, then don’t delay, submit your CV and cover letter now! Don’t wait until the closing date to apply as we will be reviewing applications as we go.
Applications close at midday, Monday 25 July
To be considered for this position you must be legally entitled to work in Aotearoa New Zealand and obtain a clear MOJ check.