We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Mon – Fri 8:30am – 5:00pm (position may require weekend work)
Hub based in Rosedale, while role covers Rodney/North Shore/Waitakere areas
Pay Rate: $21.50ph to $27.00ph Depending on level of qualification
This permanent, full time position comes with an allocated vehicle, mobile phone, and laptop for work purposes.
Ember is an Essential Service falls under Health Sector, as part of this role, you must be fully vaccinated.
- Own personal experiences with mental health trauma and recovery
- Peer Employment Training (PET) or Intentional Peer Support Training (IPS) preferred
- Proficient computer skills in MS Word and Outlook
- Ability to effectively build and maintain relationships
- Communicates well with people of diverse backgrounds and ages
- Recovery Focused
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand
- Current full New Zealand driver’s license
- Certificate of Health and Wellbeing or equivalent or working towards
- Cultural competency
What we offer:
- Meaningful work, the freedom and flexibility to maintain a work-life balance and great workplace and people to work with.
- Varied training opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Potential opportunities for internal transfers, secondments and to quickly increase your responsibilities.
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme that includes flu vaccinations, health checks and access to an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
Reach Out is a mobile service supporting people in their recovery from mental health issues.
We work in partnership with those accessing the service to explore ways that will facilitate individual recovery.
As a Peer Support Worker, you will build rapport and trust with those you will work with, to get the chance to collaboratively build a plan.
Role models a solid recovery demonstrating resilience, continuity, and consistency.
Able to build strong relationships, and source resources in the local community
It’s about building relationships where new information and knowledge can emerge and where each person can start moving towards the life they choose.
A full job description, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or download from: https://ember.org.nz/careers
For more information about this job, please contact Ember HR: 09 523 2790.