We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Type: Salaried/Permanent/part-time
- Commencement Date: January or February 2021
- Location: Alexandra/Otago
- 6 – 8 sessions and 3 – 4 working days per week
- Permanent part-time basis: but can take a 12 months contract period as well
- A health care home practice available
Join a well-established private medical practice has been servicing the local community in the Otago region for many years with general practitioners. The medical practice provides patient-centered, quality health care and you have to check four patients per hour. You will enjoy working with a happy, knowledgeable, and friendly team in this purpose-built surgery with state of the art equipment. Offering the highest quality medical care to patients thus, you will be able to walk straight into an established patient base.
The medical center has 10 consulting rooms and 10 treatment rooms. The medical center opens on Monday – Friday at 08:00 am – 06:00 pm and clinical hours on weekends are 09:am – 05:00 pm. You will get support from five general practitioners with qualified nursing support. The medical center uses Med Tech software to update patients’ information. As the average consulting fee, you will get 19.50 or 46. You will have to provide your service on one weekend in each month based on an on-call roaster around 08:00 am – 06:00 pm.
This is a town in the Central Otago district of the South Island of New Zealand. It is located on the banks of the Clutha River, on State Highway 8, 188 kilometers by road from Dunedin and 33 kilometers south of Cromwell.
If you are interested in General Practitioner service, then this is the opportunity to join with a professional quality health care provider in the Alexandra, Otago region as a General Practitioner.
Qualifications & Experience
- The successful applicant must hold or be eligible for general scope of practice with the Medical Council of New Zealand. Practical experience in general practitioner services would be an added advantage.
- This role offers a rewarding career with longevity, high quality of like and access to all New Zealand has to offer. This is a well-accredited practice and welcomes applications from FRNZCGP qualified doctors.
If you need any further detail about this position, please contact Selma 09 886 9796 or Cheny on 09 884 0116
Apply online now at www.medfuture.co.nz
REF ID GP 1161
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent