We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Calling on all qualified Pharmacists looking to be a part of something exciting!
Join our Chemist Warehouse NZ family and be a part of a hugely successful retail pharmacy business.
What’s on offer?
- 10% bonus rates for all weekend and evening shifts
- Competitive hourly rates
- Supporting environment with over 130+ pharmacists working collaboratively
- 4 Full time pharmacists working in our professional services department to support
- Future Partnership/ownership opportunities
- New Zealand owned and operated
- Work for a bigger team – and the flexibilities that brings
- Career progression – sky is the limit
- Robotic dispensing in many dispensaries
- Attractive staff discounts across all our brands and stores
- Be part of an aggressively growing business with opportunity to further grow and develop in a fast-paced environment
- Support with continuing education and certifications within applicable fields
- We are just getting started in New Zealand – jump on the train while you can
- Opportunities all over New Zealand – the company is also keen to hire extra in advance to support training and growth
- We pay for APC, PDA and all vaccinator related training as well
Sound good so far? Learn more about who we are!
Chemist Warehouse is a retail success story, with over 17,000 employees across 500 stores. Over the past 45 years the group has grown from a single pharmacy to become one of Australia’s top 6 retailers.
Established in New Zealand in 2017, Chemist Warehouse currently operates over 20 stores and is growing rapidly. The business’s ongoing success is due to the ongoing dedication and commitment from our teams paired with competitively priced, quality products. We take great pride in being innovative, competitive and responsive to the changing needs and challenges of our marketplace. We now need qualified pharmacy professionals to come on board and be a part of something BIG!
We are on the lookout for highly motivated, aspiring and customer focused Pharmacists to join our ever growing and well-loved family business.
In this fast paced, dynamic, multifaceted role where every day is different, you will be responsible for:
- Day to day management of store, dispensary and team operations
- Professional patient counselling and providing complete patient care solutions
- Accurate and efficient dispensing of prescriptions using RxOne
- Supervising dispensary staff
- Dispensary inventory management and order processing
- Supporting and developing new business strategies
Passionate employees are the key to our success. If you are passionate and possess the following, then we would love to hear from you!
- Current NZ APC registration as a Pharmacist
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Dedicated work ethic and a strong team player
- Solid business acumen and eye for perfection
- Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit
The successful applicant will be required to meet a satisfactory Criminal History Check outcome.
Due to the amount of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.