We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
A little bit about us, we’re a wholesaling company, originally around 35 years ago we mainly supplied confectionery but as we got older, we grew! Now we have a diverse range of products (still mainly food products) but we have expanded! We are the leaders in supplying products to retailers (just to name drop a few: Whittaker’s, Tom & Lukes, Mars, and Wrigley) around the Wellington region.
So a little bit about what our ideal candidate looks like:
- Ideally, someone who is comfortable working on their feet, reasonably fit & able to do some heavy lifting
- Is reliable & flexible with work hours if needed – as the team is small we will need your commitment!
- Hands-on work experience in the warehousing/packing industry is beneficial
- Have high attention to detail as products are quite similar
- Forklift licence (nice but not essential)
- Clear written & oral communication
- Work within a team environment and has a positive can-do attitude !
- Utilises a continuous improvement mindset and assists in identifying opportunities to improve processes
A few day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Following health and safety standards and guidelines
- Receive, pick and pack inventory items to established quality standards
- Monitoring the inventory items for stock accuracy and meeting food and product standards
- Ability to perform other duties as assigned
Applicants for this position require the right to work in New Zealand, must be vaccinated, be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, have a clear MOJ check, and be able to provide 2 recent references.
On the job training will be provided and you will be working with an experienced team.
Applicants who seem like the right fit will be screened and then called in for an interview. If the candidate is successful, the applicants will be provided with a contact to review. It will be a permanent role depending on high ongoing work volumes and whether the candidate is a good fit for the role.
If this sounds like a job for you then please apply with your CV and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.