We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Calling on Pickers and Packers looking to be a part of something exciting!
Join our Chemist Warehouse NZ family and be a part of a hugely successful retail pharmacy business.
What’s on offer?
- Be part of an aggressively growing business with opportunity to further grow and develop in a fast-paced environment
- Support with continuing education and certifications
- A supportive team environment
Sound good so far? Learn more about who we are!
Chemist Warehouse is a genuine retail success story. Over the past 40 years the group has grown from a single humble pharmacy to becoming one of Australia’s top 10 retailers, with over 500 stores throughout Australia and still going strong! The secret to our success is the combination of the finest possible customer service paired with competitively priced, quality products. We take great pride in being innovative, competitive and responsive to the changing needs and challenges of our marketplace. We are thrilled to announce that we have come to New Zealand! We are inviting you to come on board with us and be a part of something BIG!
As part of our expansion into NZ, we are now on the lookout for a highly motivated Picker & Packer to join our ever growing and well-loved family business.
In this fast paced, multifaceted role, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the receipt, movement and dispatch of stock for online orders.
- Sound knowledge of OHS procedures relating to Online operations
- Packing goods and materials in accordance with appropriate procedures and/or regulations
- Receiving stock and mark off invoices
- Allocating and retrieving goods
- Recording the stock received into the warehouse stock control system
- Reporting and following up any credit discrepancies to the Manager
- Ensuring adequate stock levels
Passionate employees are the key to our success. If you possess the following, then we would love to hear from you!
- Previous stock management experience
- Strong communication skills among all stakeholders
- Dedicated work ethic
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously
- Willingness to learn and grow with the business
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to undertake moderate lifting
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
The successful applicant will be required to meet a satisfactory Criminal History Check outcome.
Due to the amount of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.