We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Policy Support – Economic System Directorate
Be surrounded by passionate and curious people and have a front row seat to NZ’s economic system and critical policy reforms
- Work across a variety of fascinating and important issues
- Join our supportive, collaborative and high performing Directorate
- 6 month fixed term opportunity
Mō mātou | About Us
At Te Tai Ōhanga – The Treasury, we are committed to Tiakitanga to make Aotearoa a better place for people today and in the future. We safeguard New Zealand’s finances and are the Government’s trusted economic advisor. Our vision is to lift living standards for all New Zealanders.
The Economic System Directorate provides analysis and advice on economic conditions and how policy relating to fiscal strategy, macroeconomic stabilisation, financial markets, tax strategy, international connections and housing can help to strengthen the economic system.
Kōrero mō te tūranga | About the Role
In this role you will provide support to the International Team and/or the Financial Markets policy team and the wider Economic Systems Directorate to assist teams with drafting Ministerial correspondence, coordinating proactive releases, responding to Official Information Act requests and undertaking any other tasks of a similar nature that support the teams and Directorate to achieve their work programmes.
Key tasks include:
- Coordinating the proactive release of key advice,
- Preparing responses to Official Information Act requests, and
- Preparing responses to Ministerial correspondence.
Ō pūmanawa | About You
The successful candidate will bring:
- A proactive approach to your work and a desire to learn about policy
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Clear and concise communication skills (written and verbal)
- Sound planning and organisational skills, including time management and prioritising work in a complex work environment
- Attention to detail
- Experience working in central government would be advantageous, though is not essential.
This role provides an opportunity to gain experience at the heart of central government, be exposed to policy processes, contribute to the Economic System Directorate’s role of strengthening the economic system, as well as understanding issues the Treasury works on.
Ko ngā hua | What we Offer
- A flexible, stimulating and dynamic work environment
- The opportunity to be part of a supportive, collaborative and engaged team
- A workplace that values diversity and inclusion and recognises the value of your lived experiences
- Flexible work arrangements and encouragement to enjoy a positive work/life balance with and a range of health and wellbeing initiatives.
Please apply online by uploading a short CV, and a cover letter outlining why the role is of interest, and your fit for this opportunity. To note: The teams work flexibly and a part-time position of 20 hours per week may be considered.
Queries on the role should be directed to Pavithra Gamage, Team Assistant, International email@example.com.
Applications close on 7 July 2022. All applications must be made online. We will be reviewing applications as they are received and may progress with suitable applicants prior to the application closing date.