We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Our busy client, a market leader in Precast Manufacturing requires experienced concrete labourers /pre-cast workers/steel fixers to join their team. Duties will include a mixture of manual duties.
Family orientated business with core values around hard work, in the last 40 years our client has developed into a market leader in precast concrete. They value their staff highly and you would become part of the family from the outset.
PAY RATE: $22 – $24ph
DAYS AND HOURS: Mondays – Fridays, AM or PM shift
- AM Shift – 6am/7am to 3:30/4:30pm
- PM Shift – 4pm to 1:00am
THE ROLE: This role would suit someone who is comfortable with physical/manual duties and enjoys hands-on work! Working with the precast team, knowledge of precast would be an advantage. A concreting or process factory work background would be ideal. The role is light in paperwork but you will ideally have good attention to detail. You would be a great team player and have the flexibility to work shifts when required on Saturdays.
This role applies to anyone that has a concrete background for example – recent hands-on labouring experience within the concrete/construction industry, right up to more advanced concrete pre casters/auto casters/steel fixers. We want to hear from you!
- Ideally have some experience with pre-cast concrete works and/or auto-cast concrete works
- Ideally have some experience with concreting and/or process factory work
- Computer literate
- Be physically fit
- High regard for Health & Safety
- A team player and able to gel with team dynamics
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Follows instructions and can demonstrate initiative
- Have at least 2 contactable references
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Return a clear or satisfactory police report
- Have your own reliable transport, ideally a full driver’s license, and reliable communication
If you are interested in this role please APPLY NOW with your current CV or call us on 092650457 / 08001STAFF